Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year's Festivities

Yes!! It's Saturday, and though I have to work, I have much that makes me happy today. I had dinner with Monica last night - the first time I've seen her in a year. It's always almost magical to catch up with her! Mommy & Daddy are on their way for a getaway to Monterey (I think they'll have a blast). Tonight, Sarah & Irene will enjoy one of their famous evenings of DVD watching and talking non-stop (whoo-HOO!).

Tomorrow will be a good day. Here are three things that will happen:

1) I will be off from work (for three whole days!!).
2) I will retrieve Wine Guy from the airport (oh, my)
3) Wine Guy and I will have brunch with one of my best friends and her boyfriend.

I'm a bit nervous about number three. This particular friend is rather protective of me.

In other good news - the picture below was taken with my lovely new camera (thank you Mommy and Daddy!). I am SO pleased to have my Canon SD600. It takes pictures that aren't blurry! I won't feel on the verge of tears at clearly having lost of all of my photographic skills sometime in the last several months. Yay! One less thing to drive me crazy.

And lastly, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to pick up my boyfriend at the airport tomorrow. I just can't. So, I won't. And that speaks volumes.

No comments: