Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Contrary to the content of many of these posts, there is SOOO much more to me than this interesting quest to find the boyfriend/husband I seem to think I need, but, for old time's sake, here's one more post on the topic.

I've been reading and talking and praying and any combination of the three, and I've come to some realizations.

Most certainly, Lent this year is about realizations and growing up...in a good way.

Part of growing up is realizing that I don't always get what I want, when and how I want it. Duh! :)

So, that said, I think it's time to really just jump in and have a leap of faith. That means, I'm not going to make any more overt efforts to find a boyfriend. What I WILL do is have a life. There is so much more to life than looking for a man, and I'm going to take advantage of those things. When God's ready for me to have a boyfriend or get married, he'll provide me with the right man. That much I believe.

So, if there's someone my friends think I should meet, I would be open to the meeting, but I also don't expect them to be out there looking for someone for me, haha.

I am developing that patience I have so long wished I had, and you know, it feels good.

No comments: