Sunday, July 24, 2005

From the most ridiculous movie I've seen in recent time:

"Well, now I've seen everything!"

"Have you seen a man eat his own head?"

"Uh, no."

"Then you haven't seen everything."

(from Team America: World Police).

Okay, so the Sacramento Zoo is MUCH smaller than I ever remember it being, but I had fun observing the snow leopard and the lion (lion hid out under a cool rock). The sloth was taking nap in the air conditioned nesting space, how perfect!

Ate at the "second best hamburger joint in Sacramento," so, now I can check that off my list.

I didn't know that the "Well, it's..." excuse could apply to so many places, but now I know that "Well, it IS Sacramento" means the same thing as "Well, it IS Fairfield." Good to know!

Some weekend, this....now, I must stop procrastinating, catch my breath and do some homework!

No comments: