Sunday, June 19, 2005

Favorite song line of the moment:

"I find I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind."
from Howie Day's "Collide."

Best movie seen in the last month:

Pieces of April

It's shocking, but even with all of the hoopla surrounding Katie Holmes, who stars in the movie, right now, this was a really good movie. It's the first one in like six months that I've just watched straight through. Lately, it's taken me a week or so to get through a whole movie.

Favorite Mommy quote ('cause there always is one):

"You know, I hate to say this, but God really does seem to enjoy messing with you."

Most unexpected quote from a fellow library school student about the head of our department:

"She is fu*$ing off the wall."

Just have to share this moment from church:

Our pastor on Father's day,"Even though your children have broken your hearts, you still love them."

Thanks for the positive words, Fr. Seb, thanks a million.

oh, and, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!

No comments: