Sunday, August 01, 2004

Of course, I can find time to post when I am supposed to be doing something else. I'm working on a grad school application essay, and it's HARRRRRRRDDDD. I can't think of anything profound to say about working the library, even though I really really really really really want to say something great. I'm at a loss. All the reasons I love the library (hey, what did you expect, I'm an ENGLISH MAJOR!!) just start jumbling together, and I get all confused. I don't know where to start.

How will this program advance my career? Well, I can't have a career without the degree, so that pretty much settles it...what more do I say?

Now that we're all moved in and actually have internet access, I have no excuse...must write...must write...gah!

I guess I'll find some other form of procrastination...

No comments: