Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Yowza...

It's been crazy lately, trying to keep in touch with people who have a tendancy to fall off the face of the earth (and only write when they get engaged) and also trying to patch things up where I didn't know there needed fixin'.

I had (have?) a "friend couple" (friends with both the guy and the girl), but the guy didn't like me AT ALL. I finally found out that it was because of some stuff that may or may not have happened over THREE YEARS AGO. All I have to say about this is that communication is KEY!

Irene finally convinced me to quit whining about it and just ask the dude why he hated me so...I found out...we're working on it. I think the whole thing was, indeed, a BIG misunderstanding. It's nice, for a change, to work out problems instead of simply ceasing to talk to someone. I feel so adult about the whole thing.

A'ight folks, lunch break over, back to work!

No comments: