Thursday, April 01, 2004

Luckily the weirdness got explained early on, and there was no need for awkwardness (ahhh, the confusion of an "inside" story).

So, I'm thinking more seriously about putting in for some awesome jobs I found. Here's the deal, and call me lazy (okay, lazy), but I don't know if I want to commit myself to a career just yet. The jobs that I found are definite career-track jobs. I know that my parents (or Daddy, at least) would feel much better about my recent life decisions if I would settle into a career, but, hey, Daddy certainly jogged around a bit before settling into his job of choice. So, what can I say, it's genetic!

Give me a few more days to really get over the fact that I probably won't ever be back in school (or at least not for a REALLY long time), and I'll get to work on those applications, I promise!

No comments: