Sunday, July 08, 2012

Better Photos: Finishing Up

I did a speed read through the last few days (with a snoozing Ari in my arms). I am amazed at all I have learned - and implemented - in the past month.

The final lessons from this series should show up soon:


  •  Hopefully, the blog will start to load faster as I start saving photos for the web (rather than loading full size images.
  • I must remember to hold the camera steady...this could mean holding my breath during particularly challenging shots. Now, to close, here's a little collage of some of my favorite photos I took during this little adventure. This was created using the pic stitch app, and I modified the size to be more appropriate for the web.
 Next, I plan on following along with 31 Days to Learning Photoshop Basics (For Bloggers).  Weeeeee.

No comments: