Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fashion Fix

Over the course of the next several months, I have four weddings to attend. Lucky for all of us, no attendees at said weddings will overlap.

Wedding 1 is the wedding of a high school friend.

Wedding 2 is the wedding of WG's cousin (yep, another trip for me to the Corral).

Wedding 3 is the wedding of college friends.

Wedding 4 is the wedding of a family friend.

So, I need a dress...or dresses if necessary. The only person who will really suffer from one dress is me...and my wallet...and my photo album.

I have this dress available (that's me on the left in the pretty black dress):


These are the options that I most want to buy:






My budget is $200 or less (preferably much less). I don't want anything with a jersey material. I prefer that the dress not be entirely strapless (it's sad but true that my otherwise perfectly lovely breasts are just not enough to hold up a strapless dress without frequent interference on my part...and said interference sort of taints that "ladylike" image I'm trying to project). Oh, and a good return policy if I'm buying online.

Any suggestions? I need a dress that will pass muster with friends, potential future in-laws, and long-time family friends. Oh, and something that will not simply wilt in the June heat in Oklahoma...or California, for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last dress, the blue one, is STUNNING! That's my vote!

Parchemina said...

The blue one - I agree!