Thursday, February 07, 2008

Run, Forrest Sarah, Run

So, I did it.

I registered for my 5k. It's on March 2.

Much to one friend's disappointment it is neither in San Francisco nor in support of any really fabulous charity.

But it does start at 9 a.m., thus eliminating the need to register at 6:30 in the morning.

It is on a Sunday, so I am able to do it despite having to work the Saturday just before.

It is before May, so I don't have to delay the run.

It will raise funds for scholarships for high school students. Librarian running for college scholarships. That sounds just about right.

I need to do this. I've been training since November with real attention to the details of training since January. This morning, I even ran outside. Go me!

So, here's to a 5K and beyond!

No comments: