...while I run amuck around DC!
1) Should your significant other be your best friend?
2) If yes, then is it okay to still have other best friends to whom you turn?
3) How do you identify yourself, physically? It's a weird question, I know. But there are those who call themselves "slim" and "curvy" or "like a beanpole" or "like a Boticelli angel." Do you think of your body in a certain way? I'm slim, I suppose, but I've never really thought about it until WG came along and regularly comments on it...
4) Do you believe that your wedding is for you and your spouse, for you, your spouse and your family and friends or simply a big ole shindig for your parents?
5) What's a tradition, cultural or otherwise, that you fully intend to have at your wedding and on which you will not compromise?
6) Whether or not you're having...uhm...relations with your significant other, what do you think of people thinking that you are?
7) Who do you think should be the Democratic candidate for President? Republican? Wildcard Third Party?
8) What's your big issue in the 2008 election (#7 and #8 apply even if you live in Canada...)?
9) I don't actually need anything, but try to convince me there's some new electronic gadget I should want (other than the Wii).
10) Would you rather blog unpaid and unfettered for the entirety of your blogging career, or would you like to have a little income even if it came with some guidelines?
Answers! I need answers!