Friday, September 01, 2006

I didn't kill it

So, my making one of the ultimate in online dating faux pas did not, in fact, kill the conversation with the guy I like. He's supposed to call me tonight...hmm.

In other news, I was trying to slowly disentangle from the one I think is more of a friend, but I think he might really like me. There's nothing worrying me about him, so I will go ahead and keep talking to him and eventually see him again...

And...dun dun dun...I have a date on Wednesday. It's a coffee date. But it's in my hometown (not with someone from my hometown, thank goodness), so that will make the evening easier for me. It seems that I almost always ending up having to drive a far distance to meet with someone for just a little while, so it's a nice change to have someone drive all the way to me. Plus, and this is the kicker, I said where we would meet and and asked if he wanted me to give me directions.

"Is it the only one in town?" He asked

"Yes." I said.

"I'll find it."

For any of you who have heard me rant and rave about the boy who got lost, I think that you will understand that this is a very big deal. He'll find it?! Awesome. He'll come to my town, AND I don't have to give him directions. Yippee!!!

No comments: