Sunday, July 30, 2006

Saturday

Perhaps because I'm reading a book about a journey around the world, or perhaps just because today was a whirl-wind day, I want to describe my day in pictures.


First, let's start with something telling about my hands on interview day:



I think that I was, perhaps, just a tad nervous.

Luckily, my nerves did not get the best of me, I survived the interview and lived to spend Saturday morning working in the garden. I finally got the roses trimmed, and I discovered that we had some green beans ripe for the picking!



I also had the energy to spend a bit more time with my dogs...and they were certainly happy for the attention. I noticed that my German Shepherd finally looks like a proper German Shepherd again...after a bout of Polish depression:



And, of course, what's an afternoon in the garden without JJ, the best helper-dog in the garden :)?!



Mostly, I'm just relieved to have the interview out of the way and to have returned to some level of sanity :).

No comments: