Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Well, it's all over but the graduatin'!

At approximately 10 p.m. last night, I submitted my final assignment...a long course project for my cataloging class, and that's it. No more school. It's over just like that.

What's next? I'm bored!

Just kidding! (That's INSANE!)

I am a girl who gets bored easily (and everyone already knows that), so I have to make sure that I keep myself busy and don't feel tempted to apply for Ph.D. program too soon. I think I'd like to have a life where I don't have to say, "I can't. I've got homework." How about if I have that life for five to ten years...or maybe forever.

In my career field, I don't need a Ph.D., and it might be a bit pretentious to get one, especially so young and especially when I have no real experience as a librarian. This is the part where I get job experience. No, wait, this is the part when I have a career!

Okay, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief, as I now have one less thing to complain about :).

Seriously, what's next?!

No comments: