Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Since I'm going on vacation NEXT WEEK, I'm in a wandering state of mind. I found this travel blog on "Blogs of Note" and thought it was fascinating. I would LOVE to do something like that, although, in my own Sarah-ized version, of course.

So, here's the hippie fantasy to go along with the husband named Bodhie and the kids named Willow and Skye, or more, the part of the fantasy that comes before the kids:

Get married and live a wonderful (but frugal) life in the Bay Area for a year or so, then take what we've saved from living so frugally and travel for a year...Europe, various states in the US (including, but not limited to Hawaii, NYC, Maine, Oregon...oh and the City of Boston...I'd like to visit that area again with a husband).

Yeah, so isn't that a nice little fantasy?

Somehow, I think that my Quarter Life Crisis has evolved into frequent wander-lust, and I'm okay with that.

No comments: