Thursday, November 24, 2005

If I'm going to procrastinate (which we all know that I am), then I might as well do it well and talk about some of the things I'm Thankful for (this may seem cliche, but seeing as how it's also my b-day tomorrow, I get to do what I want :p so there).

Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
*Four days off of work in a row.
*Time spent with my little family and no one has yelled at anyone (this is the beauty of not having a big Thanksgiving)
*The fact that when my grandma called this morning, she said, "I'm going to go get Grandpa and take him over to Aunt Shelly's and see if he recognizes anyone."
*My fabulous friends who love me and still talk to me even though I'm terrible at returning phone calls.
*That it's almost the end of the semester, and I'm not nearly as close to drowning in work as I was last week
*That the fed ex box DIDN'T contain flowers
*That the vet has developed a particular affinity for my cat Timmy and so is making sure that he gets the best care (for once someone in MY family gets to be the favorite! yeah!)
* That I don't have to go back to work until Monday

And always, of course, for M & D, JJ, Bailey, Marley, Timmy....and the whole crew of folks tied all up in the Catholic culture thing!

No comments: