Monday, November 28, 2005

I turned 25 and survived! Wow! Awesome :).

Thanks to everyone who so kindly remembered my day (despite the fact that it's squished in there along with Thanksgiving). I really enjoyed my birthday...and a big factor in that was that I didn't do any school work AND didn't feel guilty about not doing any school work.

I actually got up at 8 in the morning on my birthday, despite it being a day off from work, and enjoyed the WHOLE day. So, my philosophy, I suppose, at least for birthdays, is: early to rise, stay up late, it's the perfect way to celebrate your birthdate...uhm, yeah, I'm quite the poet.

This year....well....

This year, I will firmly embrace the notion that if it looks to good to be true it probably is. This year, I'll ask myself, "Will I regret NOT doing this?" and then jump in and have fun :).

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend filled with turkey, other yummy food, shopping, movies, family, friends, warm blankets, purring cats, happy dogs and anything else that makes the holidays wonderful.

No comments: