Monday, February 14, 2005

Yeaaahhhh! Saturday was sooooo much fun! Thanks, Hayley, for such being such a gracious hostess and for the yummy banana cream pie.

I had a wonderful time chatting and playing Scattergories (A Wall Cabinet IS furniture, but wax is not a school supply :)) and otherwise catching up with some wonderful people I'm truly blessed to know.

Meanwhile, Hayley is inspiration for all of those future brides out there. She's so calm in the midst of a storm of magazines, planners, site fees, and alterations!

In other news:

Okay, I get Kanye West now. That performance of "Jesus Walks" on the Grammy's last night gave me chills, anyone else?

Baseball season starts the day before Mommy's birthday, but we have something even more exciting to celebrate today: NO MORE BRACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your smiling face when I get home!!!

No comments: