Sunday, February 06, 2005

I love Super Bowl Sunday. I love knowing that in about 2.5 hours, everyone in the country will be hunkering down for snacks and football. Okay, for some of us, it's more for snacks and commercials, but still just wonderful.

It's one of the few times I feel like America has a shared culture.

Even SNL's Weekend Update's Amy Poeler had something to say:

"And I have it on good authority that Paul McCartney is going to whip out his dong."

Tina Fey and Amy proceded to fight over which team would win.

It ended with Amy, arguing for the Pats, getting the last argument, "Your motha's a whore, and your fatha keeps the money," (said in a Boston accent, of course). Which of course means that the Pats are going to kick some Eagle butt...

I love the Super Bowl!

Go Pats!!!

No comments: