Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm not sure what's coming (well maybe I do), but it's been a weird couple of weeks.

Here's what's been happening in my neck of the woods:

1) Driving home on Friday, I saw a racoon, the sucker must have been a good 60 pounds, climbing out of the sewer. When it saw me, it turned around and went back into its dark little hole.

2) There are hawks flying all around my neighborhood. Beautiful, deadly birds.

3) Marley will not leave my side at night. He sleeps as close to me as he can, even when I'm rolling around trying to get comfie (he usually gets irritated and leaves).

4) Again, Friday, the cats and the dogs were acting crazy. It wasn't a full moon, but it was a strange day. Dogs barking and howling, cats running up and down the stairs. The cows in the hills were mooing up a storm (thank goodness we finally saw the cows, otherwise my whole family would have gone on thinking we were hearing ghost cows or something).

5) M's grandmother died (after being told she had 2 months to live about 4 years ago, it does seem sudden).

This is not all in chronological order, but it's all weird.

To Miss I - congrats and get well!!!!


No comments: