Monday, March 22, 2004

Oh my. This has been an interesting past few days, to say the least. For all of you who've been following my little saga of hopes and dreams, thank you for your kind attention. I found out on Friday evening that I was NOT accepted in the Creative Writing program at UC Davis. I don't know why, and I don't know if I will ever get a reason beyond, "we had a lot of qualified applicants..." This does mean, though, that I need to re-evaluate my life plans for the next couple of years. I don't know what comes next, but I'm keeping an open mind and trying not to concentrate on the fact that I won't be getting my master's anytime soon.

I do have a little temp job to go to this afternoon. I'll make like $40 after taxes, but that'll pay for a few little lunch/dinner outings with my wonderful little friends. I'll take what I can get, you know?

Finally, Jessica came to Fairfield. Thanks to Patrick! Anyway, it was a good little get together/outing. It's important to see your friends and keep in touch, right?

On that note, a big shout-out to Irene for her suprise in my inbox e-card (I love saying "big shout-out," I get to feel both high school and ghetto at the same time). Thank you ever so...I promise to get in touch soon!

That's all. I should go "rest" before I leave for work in an hour.

No comments: