Friday, January 30, 2004

Life just goes along, with good things and bad things. Sometimes it's hard to find the meaning in an early morning argument or a sudden swell of self-pity, but that's all part of becoming aquainted with a world outside of school.

I don't know what's going to come next, but I'm not supposed to know. I saw a prayer the other day that said something along the lines of "Save me from a desire to know." That's what I need. To be saved from this overwhelming desire to have all the answers, that's what I want.

Actually, I've gotten better in the last few months. I can go for several weeks without this overwhelming cry from inside shouting, "What is my purpose?" It's not everyday anymore. That's a good thing.

It's not really an anniversary or anything, but I have now been at the same address for nearly six months.That's the first time in about five years that has happened...rejoice y'all, you don't have to program a new phone number into your cell phones!

No comments: