Wednesday, January 21, 2004

American Idol(http://www.fox.com/home.htm) is BAAAAACCCCKKK. This time, I am watching from the beginning. I even turned off the new Real World:San Diego, saying "I can only concentrate on one reality show at a time, and I must devote myself to American Idol." So, that's what I'm doing. I'm giving in to the call of Big Media...or Mad Media, as it is Fox, but I enjoy it. I look forward to watching radio-host turned sexy-cheeseball, Ryan Seacrest, and I love, just love watching the faces Randy, Paula and Simon make as they have to deal with these, uhm, "singers." It's great fun. And it gives me something to look forward to in a weekly lineup that only reminds me how sad I'll be when Friends and Sex and the City are off the air.

I'm trying to decide if I should write for a German/American blog site that actually pays a portion of the revenue to its writers. I want to...but I'm not sure I can commit to doing that five days a week. That's why I've really been trying to post here every weekday...I've been doing well over the last couple of weeks. Maybe I'll become a famous blogger and get my book deal, afterall...not a bad plan, right?

Okay, so don't forget. Tonight. 8 o'clock. Fox. American Idol auditions continue.

No comments: