Ohhhh, the places we go.
Yesterday, I added a new location to my list of favorite places (touristy stuff). So far, my list goes as follows (in no particular order)
1. Paris - shopping for shoes at the little Italian shoe store in China Town (Eiffel District)
2. San Diego - organ concert
3. Boston - throwing snowballs on the common
4. D.C. - THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS (this is the new one)
5. Carmel - the "private" beach, watching my dogs frolic in the ocean (well J.J. frolics - and chases a stick frantically, swimming until she can't catch her breath -, and Bailey stands in the shallow water and, literally, rolls his eyes at those of us in deeper water)
6. Any airport runway, as I head towards home