Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Book Review: 10 Great Dates

Once again, I received a book to review for Bethany House. This time, I selected 10 Great Dates: Connecting Faith, Love, & Marriage by Peter and Heather Larson and David and Claudia Arp.

In this review program, I get to choose what I want to review, and I have been, whether I realized it or not, looking for a way for my husband and I to connect with each other and spiritually.

After a perusal and after running the idea by my husband, I am excited to report that we plan to go through the 10 Great Dates process together.  In this version of the 10 Great Dates series, couples go through a ten week series of conversations including Connecting Faith and Love, Getting Into the Word, and Making Your Marriage a Lighthouse.  The idea is that both partners read and reflect independently, then come back together to share and discuss.

The book is well organized and includes two tear-out copies of each of the dates.

I'm excited to get started going through this book with my husband and to have dates where we get to talk about God, our life, and our love, all rolled into one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! Just got done checking out your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping that you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks!

Emily : )