Tonight, though, I needed to cook something that would allow for leftovers.
I found a yummy Dorito Bake recipe that I wanted to try, but I added a few twists of my own, including sneaking in some zucchini (since our garden is somewhat overrun).
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 can Original Rotel
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 3 cups chopped zucchini
- 6-8 oz Low-fat Sour Cream
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Crushed Doritos to taste
Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the turkey in a skillet with the taco seasoning, Rotel, and zucchini.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and fit the flattened dough side-by-side in a 9x13 greased pan.
- Top crescent rolls with the meat mixture,
- Spread Sour Cream over meat.
- Top with shredded cheese and crushed Doritos.
Bake for 35 minutes.