Monday, September 10, 2007

Grace

I do consider myself a quirky person.

There are times when I want to be just as quirky, as say, Jennifer Aniston in "Along Came Polly," you know wearing scarves and unique clothing and having a pet ferret (or, in my case, an extremely loud cat).

And then I want to be Grace Kelly. I want to epitomize grace. I want to have wrinkle-free clothing and a purse named after me.

But it never turns out quite that way.

I want to be Grace Kelly, but I always wind up more Lucille Ball...but not as funny.

4 comments:

Bre said...

On the upside - Lucille Ball was loved by millions!

Mrs. said...

...but, truly, quirky proves to be more lasting than graceful...

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mrs. My quirky friends are the ones that I have the best memories with. My 'grace kelly' friends are the ones who have closets I want to raid.

Sarah said...

And you know, I like Lucille Ball's authenticity and honest awkwardness better.

But oh Grace Kelly could carry off a wardrobe...

Can I be quirky with a great wardrobe?