1. It is oddly comforting to not have to be the one who comforts the girl who's freaking out. I've been the girl who's freaking out. I've had friends freak out. Being the outsider last night was a blessing.
2. I am so glad that I hardly drink at all. Watching the women in San Francisco tripping drunk over themselves, I just felt so incredibly relieved that I just don't do that.
3. Who knew I would be able to have such a good time with four people from Oklahoma?
4. Clearly, I have misjudged the midwest.
5. Escaping St. Patty's Day festivities without having to drink either whiskey or guiness is a lovely, lovely thing. I don't drink whiskey, and I'm not a huge fan of beer. It's nice not to have to deal with peer pressure.
6. Flamboyant waiters at crappy but expensive Italian restaurants should not assume that just because we are a party of five and will be charged an automatic 18% gratuity that they can ignore us for 20 minutes at a time and then be rude when we ask politely for more sauce for the calamari.
7. The homeless men in San Francisco can be a little too forward when it comes to telling women what they appreciate about their bodies.
8. It is rather entertaining to watch three people who have never been to San Francisco wander blindly towards the Tenderloin and then ask why it is necessary to turn around and go back to the hotel.
9. When men in a bar start saying the floor is too sticky, it's a good choice not to buy anything and to simply leave.
10. Sleeping on the floor makes my hip bones hurt.
11. It sucks to have to go to work the day after having an evening out.
12. Sometimes there is nothing like a Noah's bagel and cream cheese.
13. I do love my boyfriend, and there is a distinct possiblity that he loves me, too.
14. Though it took a few weeks to get used to, my relationship is better now that Wine Guy has his own place.
15. I enjoy crappy teenage movies like She's the Man, more than I, a well-educated 26-year-old, should.
16. Talking to Irene does me a world of good, and now that I have more evenings to myself, I get to do that more often :).
17. Starbucks coffee doesn't suck as much as I tend to think it does.
18. A nap after a hard day at work does wonders for my state of mind.
19. How did I miss watching Alias when it was on originally?
20. As much as I love getting out and about in the world, I realize more and more that I don't want to live in a city.