Friday, December 10, 2004

So sorry for the delay in posting. Blogger must have been doing some upgrades, because I haven't been able to get on in two days.

Okay, so Wednesday was okay. Yes, okay. I shall use that word a lot. It wasn't horrible. It was okay. There was nothing wrong with the guy - and I have his e-mail should anyone else be interested in contacting him (although then I'd feel like a pimp, so never mind), but he's not right for me. Actually, that's a lot better than I can say about some of my past dating experiences. So, all things considered, okay is great!

After this experience, though, I think I finally have it through my thick, thick, can't wear one-size-fits-all hats, stubborn head, that I have to "let go and let God." This helping myself mess hasn't seemed to work. I truly believe that there is someone out there right now for whom God is preparing me and whom God is preparing for me. That's what I believe. This time for real. I promise. You can all smack me upside the head if I try to do or say otherwise.

Thank you.

No comments: