Monday, April 12, 2004

The end of Lent and the start of the Easter season seems to have brought good news to this household. My platelets are running free at a lovely 65,000 (ahhhhhh yeeaahhh); I start my new job on Monday (next week); Mama gets to review a book; Daddy...well, I don't know if he's got any good news, but he doesn't have any bad news, so as far as I'm concerned, that's good news!

Easter was lovely, if somewhat quiet. We're having some priest issues at my church (the one leaving we like, the one staying, well, let's just say that we'd all like it if he kept his cool a bit better), and that was oh so obvious at the Easter Vigil. I love the Easter Vigil...it makes me feel ever so Catholic. All the inscense, candles, holy water, chanting. It's all so old world and cool. Gives me chills every time.

No comments: